What We Do...
We provide the confidential medical
examination and review of your medical records by a board-certified Oregon State licensed physician
( medical doctor ) in our discreet Salem clinic
(see map below), to help you obtain your Oregon Medical
Marijuana Program ( OMMP ) permit.
Qualifying "Debilitating medical conditions" include:
- agitation due to Alzheimer's disease
- positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus ( HIV ) or Acquired Immune Deficiency
syndrome ( AIDS ), or treatment for these conditions
A medical condition or treatment for a medical condition that produces, for a specific patient,
one or more of the following:
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including but not limited to seizures caused by epilepsy
- Persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
For more information on the OMMP application process,
please visit the
Oregon Medical Marijuana Program website
What We Don't Do...
- We will NOT authorize an OMMP for patients
that do not qualify according to the Oregon State requirements.
- We can NOT and will NOT help patients
in any way to locate a source of or acquire marijuana. It is the patient's responsiblity to obtain the medical
marijuana that they need.
When We Do it...
Our clinic is open on selected dates only, usually once a month.
Please call for the next scheduled clinic date and time.
- Please call us at (503) 391-8378 (please leave a message) or email us at email@example.com to make an
appointment in advance. We will accept walk-ins as time permits, but they will be charged an extra non-refundable
documentation screening fee of $20.
- Please fax your required medical records to (503) 391-7782 one week prior to the clinic to allow for
pre-screening of your documents. We DO NOT need ALL of your records! We need the following:
We accept cash only! The fee is $200. An additional $20 non-refundable documentation
screening fee will be charged to “walk-in’s” (patients without prior appointment and records pre-screening).
- Three medical visit notes documenting your chronic condition.
- Copies of MRIs and/or CT Scans documenting your condition.
- All notes must be from the last three years.
- DO NOT send your entire medical record!
Where We are Located...
Salem Heights Plaza
3482 Liberty Rd. S, Salem, Oregon
Call us at (503) 391-8378 (please leave a message)
or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serving the communities of Salem ,
Albany , Corvallis , Eugene , and Portland , and everywhere else in the state of Oregon.
Your Healthy Alternative, LLC